You have planned everything, and you need someone to run the show so you can relax and enjoy the big day.
These are my duties as a "Day of the Wedding" Coordinator:
- I will introduce myself to your vendors and get an idea of what to expect on the wedding day.
- I will review your contracts and understand exactly who is doing what and when.
- I will create your day-of timeline, which will break down all the details regarding arrival times, setup and breakdown.
- I will do a site visit with you both.
- Discuss all of the details you have planned to get an idea of how you envision the space on your wedding day.
- The day before your wedding, I will run your ceremony rehearsal.
- On your wedding day, I will be there to take care of everything.
- Distribute the final payments/tips to the vendors.
- At the end of the evening, I will pack all of your goodies up (cake knives, flutes, gifts, etc.)
Debby and Will's Beautiful Wedding
I am a Wedding Planner in Puerto Rico. I only do Amazing Weddings. Proud to be a top Wedding Coordinator in Puerto Rico.