For the Savvy Couple who is coordinating their own wedding.
This Partial Wedding Planning service is for the couple who is hands-on with the planning of their wedding.
Wedding Planning Services include:
· Access to our budget spreadsheet in excel that will guide you onto properly working by yourselves with your established budget.
VENDOR SELECTION & MANAGEMENT
. Access to our operational system and valuable information.
. We will connect you to one (1) vendor per category via email for your management to continue.
- You will have access to our Vendors' VIP list so you can reach out to all of them, if you wish.
· We can book transportation for the day of the wedding for your guests, to and from the hotel and wedding venue.
· Provide information on local activities and sights that each guests will book on its own.
ORGANIZATION & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
· We create you a personal file on DropBox to help us maintain organize throughout the wedding planning process.
. Creation of a timeline for the day of the wedding, including every tiny detail of your event. This agenda is shared with all vendors involved, including the venue, so we are all executing properly on the event day.
· Guidance with the paperwork/requirements of legally marrying in PR.
· Available space at our office for client to ship any Wedding material to PR prior to the Wedding.
EVENT INSTALLATION & PRODUCTION
· We include site walk-through as necessary to make things perfect, prior to the wedding.
· Assist you both and your bridal party with a ceremony rehearsal prior to the wedding day.
· We oversee your entire wedding event from start to finish, keeping the event running smoothly and on time following the Wedding Day Agenda approved by the client.
· Supervise the execution of every detail planned.
· Placement of wedding favors, table numbers, escort cards, guests book, details, etc.
· Greeting and full attention service to guest.
· Delivery of balance due payments to the vendors.
· Coordinate collection of gifts, cake tops/knifes, guest book, champagne flutes, guests’ gifts, etc. at the end of the reception. Investment $2,000