Are you familiar with the concept of a Wedding Day Emergency Kit?
It doesn’t matter how much you plan ahead and how detailed your day-of agenda is, wedding day hiccups are bound to happen.
Here is this handy list for your kit.
And I'm pretty sure we can think of a couple of more items, right?
- Breath mints: Get your mouth ready for that first kiss with mini mints.
- Tweezers: From stray hairs to clumped lashes, you never know when these will come in handy.
- Blotting papers: Keep shine away with oil-absorbing sheets.
- Clear polish: Smooth out any unexpected chips for the perfect #ringselfie.
- Lipstick: Touch up your lip often with a mini tube in your shade of choice.
- Tissues: For dabbing away happy tears (and keeping your eye makeup on point).
- Hair spray: Splurge on a high-quality formula to make sure your ’do stays put.
- Fragrance: Dab a scent on your pulse points to smell amazing all day.
- Face mist: Just one spritz of this spray infused with herbal essential oils refreshes makeup and calms skin.
- Stain remover: Pack a portable stain removing pen for any sudden spills.
- Fashion tape: A quick fix for falling hemlines—and plunging necklines.
I am a Wedding Planner in Puerto Rico. I only do Amazing Weddings. Proud to be a top Wedding Coordinator in Puerto Rico.