For the Couple who needs it all, even if you have already selected your venue.
Includes: Rehearsal Dinner and Hotel Accommodation Coordination
With the Full Wedding Planning service, I will take care of each and every detail from start to finish. My job is to give you options that work best within your budget.
Wedding Planning Services include:
· We create a budget spreadsheet in excel that will guide us onto properly work with your established budget.
VENDOR SELECTION & MANAGEMENT
· We find the perfect vendors for you based on taste, budget, and personality.
. Rehearsal Dinner: Tell us your vision for this event, and we will give you a couple of options for this great event couples enjoy with the immediate family, bridal party and a selected group of guests.
· We can book transportation for the day of the wedding for your guests, to and from the hotel and wedding venue.
· Provide information on local activities and sights that each guests will book on its own.
. Hotel Accommodation: We will provide options for a group room rate for your guests.
ORGANIZATION & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
· We create you a personal file on DropBox to help us maintain organize throughout the wedding planning process.
. Creation of a timeline for the day of the wedding, including every tiny detail of your event. This agenda is shared with all vendors involved, including the venue, so we are all executing properly on the event day.
· Guidance with the paperwork/requirements of legally marrying in PR.
· Available space at our office for client to ship any Wedding material to PR prior to the Wedding.
EVENT INSTALLATION & PRODUCTION
· We include site walk-through as necessary to make things perfect, prior to the wedding.
· Assist you both and your bridal party with a ceremony rehearsal prior to the wedding day.
· We oversee your entire wedding event from start to finish, keeping the event running smoothly and on time following the Wedding Day Agenda approved by the client.
· Supervise the execution of every detail planned.
· Placement of wedding favors, table numbers, escort cards, guests book, details, etc.
· Greeting and full attention service to guest.
· Delivery of balance due payments to the vendors.
· Coordinate collection of gifts, cake tops/knifes, guest book, champagne flutes, guests’ gifts, etc. at the end of the reception. Investment $2,750